The Jigging Machine is a type of separation machine with a large tank. Using water as a medium, the machine chooses materials that have a different specific gravity than the gangue. Many jigging machines belong to the diaphragm variety. In the Jigging Machine, stroke as well as duration may be adjusted based on the specific gravity of the materials being used, such as tin, placer, limonite, titanium, lead, wolfram, hematite, manganese, antimony, tantalum, niobium, and many others.
1. Compact structure and small occupation area
2. Energy saving and continuous working
3. High recovery, high unit throughput and low water consumption
4. Simple installation and Minimal maintenance requirements
5. Stroke and frequency of stroke can be easily adjusted